It is not easy to get World of Warcraft Gold, especially a large amount of WOW Gold. But with the WOW Gold Buying service on VCSale.com, you can get WOW Gold Cheap! You will never worry about Buying WOW Gold here! It is the safest place to gain the Cheapest WOW Gold. And furthermore, we will give you WOW Gold Guide to help you in game! Today, we will talk about Paid Character Transfer.
The paid character transfer feature allows you to move characters to other realms as well as between accounts where you are the registered user. Note that certain restrictions apply. The cost of each paid character transfer is $25.00 USD per character plus tax in applicable areas. Currently they only accept payment by credit card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa) for these transactions.
A realm may not be an eligible destination for a variety of reasons, including:
– The realm is full or densely populated at this time.
– It has been fewer than 90 days since the realm was launched
– There might be an upcoming free character migration to or from this realm.
The aforementioned restrictions may also apply to the eligibility of source realms.
Please note that Blizzard reserves the right to disable paid character transfers to or from any realm at its own discretion.
Blizzard monitors numerous factors contributing to individual realm availability. While two realms may appear to be the same from a playability perspective, there may be some technical reasons why we are unable to implement transfers to certain realms at certain times.
Blizzard’s goal is always to allow you the widest selection of destinations and to ultimately get you where you want to be. Part of this process means we must ensure the stability of all realms along the way.
While this new feature allows a much greater degree of freedom than past realm-to-realm migrations, there are still some restrictions for paid character transfers, which include the following:
– Transfers between accounts can be done only if you are the registered user on both accounts. (We do not support the transfer of characters between friends, guild mates, or family members.)
– Trial accounts are not eligible to send or receive characters. To remove trial restrictions please upgrade to a paid account.
– Characters may not be transferred to or from a suspended, temporary or permanently disabled account.
– Customers with expansion accounts cannot transfer characters to a non-expansion account. The reverse is accepted.
The rest part of the guide will be posted soon. And you can Buy WOW Gold from us now!